Integrated Operations reduce risks and improve productivity.
Integrated Operations today Called Smart Fields®, eFields, iFields, ‘Digital’ Oil Fields, Field of the Future™ or Integrated Operations (IO), these initiatives are aimed at creating value by bringing together the organization’s people, processes, and technology to deliver and act on frequentlycaptured data in real-time. IO improves production, drives recovery, reduces cost, and optimizes work processes and hence productivity.
Through the high resolution and high performance 3D tool, it is possible to virtualize all the asset in one environment, connecting smartly several systems, such a way enabling people involved can access rich data fast and reliable. Comos Walkinside is the right Integrated Operation tool that can combine Engineering 3D model to the Document Management System, O&M , ERP, etc. creating a immersive environment as a 3D portal. contributing expressively with the decision making time.
One of the most used technological resources, mainly by industry is the smart automation of its processes. Combined with process automation, it is very common and even desirable viewing these processes as closely as possible to the reality of the process and the plant. The Walkinside through its SCADA interface provides intelligent and immercive 3D environment to gain performance and asset quality, contributing significantly in decision making.
It creates a innovated face of the identification of the process dynamics, allowing complex analyzes that assist in the management of production. Establishing the connection with IP / OPC server, will transform Walkinside into a 3D virtual environment of remote monitoring. In addition to this technology, it is possible to create alarms associated with the field instruments values connected to the 3D model.
For an industrial production process, we can mention the following advantages:
• Enhance the monitoring of the production process;
• Trend analysis: Real-time or based on the history of the database information, you can take proactive actions to maximize the production of the plant, coordinated with the immersive 3D viewing.
• Alarms: signals in real time in 3D virtual environment, any failure or process control monitoring.
• Reporting: You can generate reports based on the 3D model with the monitored points.
• Increase plant availability: From the information generated in real time, allows you to identify failures and consequently optimize decision-making to keep the plant in operation (run as long as possible without shutdowns).
• Lower maintenance times and production down time.